[xml][/xml]

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Amazing Ian

Hello, lovely friends. I have missed you.

I love connecting with great people, and I am so very blessed to have a large community of excellent people who enrich my life.

One blessing that I get to enjoy every day is being married to the Amazing Ian David Law!



Is that a million dollar smile, or what?!?

As we approach our 5 year wedding anniversary, I am reflecting on how very, very blessed I am to be his wife. He is the strongest person that I know. He is extremely kind, thoughtful, and caring. He strives to "live a life of love" and he does that every day by loving his family and friends. He could write a book about how to be a loving husband and father! He is super cool. Really funny. A joy to be around! AND handsome! He really is the whole package.

Here are just a few throwback photos of the Amazing Ian.

Speaking at Relay for Life, 2009:


Team Re Mission at 2009 Relay for Life. Serious about coolness and the Fight against cancer. Our dear friend Tom (far left standing in the back row) is now watching out for us from Heaven. Tom, we will take Hope and Ezra fishing in your honor this summer. We love you and miss you.




 Now THIS is a real man. Tandem babywearing!

Amazing Race: Dad edition. This Professional Father is ready!


Family Fun at the Waterpark of America! So much fun. 



Click to see photos of our wedding! Seriously, they are amazing! It was such a joy filled celebration of life and love!

Ian and Adrianne Wedding Photos

First look: Setting Up A First Look For Your Wedding

Ian and my beautiful sisters, celebrating his 1st Rebirthday:



Bonus adorableness:






I hope you enjoyed this post!

Smile. Laugh. Then share with a friend. Ideally in person, while consuming your favorite beverage. (Thinking of you, Childers/Stalker family!)


5 comments:

  1. Thanking God with you, for Ian. What a beautiful post. And Jenny will be honored that the shirt she gave Ian, made it into the post. :)
    Happy Anniversary. Here is to many more years of drinking your favorite beverage together.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you two. You share so much love, joy, and hope with others around you. I am blessed to be doing life with you all.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dedicating my morning cup of tea to you guys. Love you four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dedicating my morning cup of tea to you guys. Love you four!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're both so great, Adrianne, and no doubt Hope and Ezra are, too! How blessed they are to have such awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete